Comedian • Coffee-Lover • Exciter
🤹 Hi! I’m an undergrad at Stony Brook studying Computer Science. I like building & researching impactful tools, especially in relation to accessibility, fairness, and efficiency for the Disabled.
🖥️ I’m recently ended my AI Research Intern at Clarifai. Previously I’ve interned at the National Museum of Mathematics & Research Assistant at NYU Optimization Laboratory.
🙏 I am developing an ASL Hand Gesture Recognition using TensorFlow. I’ve previously attended over 3 Hackathons.
🎭 I love Stand-Up Comedy, Hiking, and reading Web Novels. In 2020, I intend to finish ‘The World is Online’.
Download my Resume!
• Reading the novel “The World is Online”
• Going Commando during my interviews!
• Cracking up Bad Jokes with my mentors
Stony Brook University
B.A. Computer Science, 2020-2024
• Awards:Lockheed Martin STEM Award & Scholarship
Brooklyn Technical High School
HS Diploma w/ Honors, 2016-2020
• Developed a Python app using OpenCV library to teach toddlers over 100+ words by detecting handheld objects Realtime and announcing nouns to toddlers; 15% better memory retention based on BabyLex exam
• Recreated Apple’s Measurement App as an open-source Realtime dimension measurement web app by calculating distance measurement of photo image with 90% accuracy and tolerance of 0.05 inches